- Grand Tasting Paris25 and 26 novembre 2016
Grand Tasting Paris
- The 2015 Vintage01/22, 2016
The 2015 Vintage
- 2014 Harvest Report11/07, 2014
2014 Harvest Report
- All about the 2013 Vintage11/28, 2013
All about the 2013 Vintage
- The 2011 vintage bottled and ready to go04/05, 2013
The 2011 vintage bottled and ready to go
Delicious and generous, with an astonishing freshness
- Working the soil with horse-drawn tools03/05, 2013
Working the soil with horse-drawn tools
Once a year, at the end of winter, we work the Clos de l'Arlot hillside with a horse-drawn plough.
- Compost02/05, 2013
What is the role of compost and how do we make it?
- 2012 vintage: first tastings11/30, 2012
2012 vintage: first tastings
Rich bouquets and silky textures
- Clos Monopoles tasting11/17, 2012
Clos Monopoles tasting
Did you know there are 8 Nuits Saint Georges '1er Cru Monopole' in Premeaux, and this concentration is really unusual?
- Spring work: bud selection05/15, 2012
Spring work: bud selection
Bud selection allows us to achieve well-balanced vegetation distributed evenly along the vines, providing the best possible conditions for the fruit to mature.
- Bottling the 2010 vintage04/27, 2012
Bottling the 2010 vintage
As nature was just waking up, we were in the cellar bottling the 2010 vintage